OMG! You’ll never believe who’s collaboration with J.Crew…(via Fashion Collaborations « SHEfinds)
Custom spice girl shoes I had made back in 1995- always a hit on Halloween (Taken with Instagram at Rusty Knot)
A new procrastination destination….
1. Jewelry from just $10 at Shopbop. Yay!
2. Get your 40% off Spanx swimwear plus free shipping: suck in the fat, not your wallet.
3. 70% off at Elyse Walker on lightweight, luxe sweaters and so much more.
4. Theyskens’ Theory, starting at $56 at The Outnet.
5. Holy Tory Burch: stow away her infamous totes, wedges and shirt dresses with the 40% off sale.
6. French Connection: Starting at $11, get gorgeous dresses and super cool trousers.
7. Um, hello, $12 bikinis at Madewell plus free shipping, I will wear you on my December vacation, thank you very much.
8. From $20, Nordstrom‘s clearance sale is all about the shoes.
9. Topshop has so much good stuff, we don’t even know where to start.
10. Old Navy – $4 t-shirts, and tons more.
a) we didn’t know Smythson sold anything under $100 and
b) we like getting positive affirmations from our notebooks (?)
Now only if they were custom…
Great American Novel?
How To Get Away With It?
(via Smythson Leather Notebooks | Designer Notebooks | Designer Stationery)